: Cute Dog Playing with a Happy Baby :

Friday, June 11, 2010

OMG! This is just tooo cute!


I just can't resist to share it with everybody!


There are so many ways that dogs express themselves. Their love, their respect, and care to their masters. It is somehow quite an issue if you have a dog yourself and it's got so used to being the center of attention in at home, while you have your baby born. Some dogs might think life won't be the same - their position will be lowered by the baby. I'm not sure about the situation in this video but all I can see is the doggie is putting a lot of effort in making this baby laugh, without too much 'touchings'. It touches me especially when the baby fell. Note the reaction of the dog!


All I can say is dogs are amazing (even though I only have a cat)!







xxx


g.

0 comments:

Post a Comment