: Magical Mud Masks :

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Being in the beauty business is tiring. I have never had so many pimples on my face! My manager told me it's because of the pressure. (people say when you have acne on your forehead, it means you don't have enough sleep; when they're on your chin, you don't have good digestion; on your cheeks, pressure). He advised me to use this magical Borghese muds. Use the green one first, leave it on for 3-5mins, and then use the pink one (for even skin tone and brightens up), and lastly, the blue one for hydration.



I did the green and pink one last night and it felt amazing! The dots were half gone and it's not dry at all after washing them away. I decided to use it for my body as well. Felt fantastic! I swear I'm not working for Borghese but they are cheap, fast actions, and soothing. Do try it if you have active skin!


xxx


g.

0 comments:

Post a Comment