: Department Store Marathon :

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I have just finished a 14hrs marathon.... in a department store.

Yes. It's our brand's private event in a local department store. It's super hectic but I'm glad it went well.... kinda chaotic though. I love events, don't get me wrong... it's just that the retail business has got soo much to do with products - i.e. the warehousing and logistics arrangements are all a pain.

But what I enjoyed the most the is quietness in the department store early in the morning. kinda nice to walk around (but a bit too quickly) and check out the latest collections =P

 

2 comments:

anwa said...

that sounds fun! here in montreal, we have the biggest underground mall in the world -- they run full marathons around the stores, it's so big :)

gglush said...

really? that shopping mall must be huge!
did you have a go at the marathon? i'd rather watch and shop =P

Post a Comment